Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UL Flotilla dated for 9-21-09
Anyone interested in a flotilla on Utah Lake on sept 21? Would like to know who would all like to or be able to attend! Also where would a good spot? Knolls or Lincoln Beach or another spot? Reply here to let us know!!!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Good with me.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I vote the knolls if we are just going to do a fishing session. But, if we wanna do the food thing again it should be Lincoln Beach. Better facilities and cleaner.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I'm down for whatever the consensus might be.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Same here![cool][Smile]
[signature]
I will be home from Block Head Training on the 20th so that works for me!

Hear Kitty Kitty Kitty!
[signature]
Great that makes three. We will get you into some kitties and whities.[Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
I'm game for the 21st. Either the Knolls or Lincoln Beach sounds fine with me. It would be nice if someone could schedule us up some nice weather with just enough of a breeze to keep things cool but not enough to make extra paddle work... Wink Oh please let the fish know where to meet us at as well. Would ruin the whole event if they got the messages mixed up and went to the wrong spot...
[signature]
That makes 4![Smile]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#500000]I'm about 90% sure I can show up on the 21st. And either spot is close to home for me. I'll keep an eye on this thread...[/#500000][/font]
[signature]
I will be chasing Montana and Idaho trout, so catch a few for me!
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]I will be chasing Montana and Idaho trout, so catch a few for me![/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Not only will I catch some for you, I will smoke them for you. I owe ya some.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, where am I gonna be able to find papers big enough to roll them in? And which end do I light?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Okay, got that silly stuff out of the way.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Have a good trip and say hi to Idaho for me.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
What is silly is you knew to ask me.......[Tongue][cool]

SIX MONTHS smoke free....wooohooo! I figure at old prices that is close to $500. I have saved.
[signature]
Congrats and keep up the great work. [cool] Hope you enjoy your trip. Post pics when you get back.
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][quote flygoddess]I will be chasing Montana and Idaho trout, so catch a few for me![/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Not only will I catch some for you, I will smoke them for you. I owe ya some.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, where am I gonna be able to find papers big enough to roll them in? And which end do I light?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[/quote]

Light the tail end so that you can get a real good kiss[Wink]
[signature]
Talked to TD today, looks like possible northerly winds on monday. Recommended we all go to the Knolls. How does this sound eh?
[signature]
Light the tail end so that you can get a real good kiss[Wink]

[cool][#0000ff]Makes sense. Don't think I would wanna inhale too strong if I had the other end in my mouth. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Attached is a TD special mapon how to get to the knolls. He suggests for those who want to stop at the smiths in lehi and caravan down to the knolls.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#500000][size 4]BTW some parts of the road down to the lake are getting pretty bad. I wouldn't take the family sedan down there. [Wink][/size][/#500000][/font]
[signature]
[quote MisterCompletely][font "Comic Sans MS"][#500000][size 4]BTW some parts of the road down to the lake are getting pretty bad. I wouldn't take the family sedan down there. [Wink][/size][/#500000][/font][/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]Good advice.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]But, if you have reasonably good clearance...4WD not needed...and pick your way around some of the deeper ruts...you can manage. Just go slow and watch carefully. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Still, a good pickup or SUV with good tires and high clearance is a better choice than a Honda lowrider. However, you often see the latter down there on a busy weekend. Somehow they make it down and back up again. I wouldn't want to try it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Put me down for a 50/50 maybe. I prolly won't know for sure 'till Friday. Thanks for the invite!

The Knolls sounds good.[cool]
[signature]
I've got my schedule set for this trip so I'll be there. I expect I'll just meet at the Knolls.
[signature]