Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eatin cardboard tonight
Took the 12ga out tonight and fired off a few rounds. At 50 yards it's dead on, two right in the bullseye. At 140 yards both shots were 5 inches left or bullseye.

Early doe starts on Thursday. Are you sighted in yet?
[signature]
Well, I stoked up my chilli recipe sunday with fresh hallapino's hongarian hot wax chyanne and habanaro's from the garden, stepped out the door and let one fly, I knocked out the paper boy at 10 yards, mail man at 30, the neighbor cutting his lawn at 70, the neighbors dog&cat at 120, and 3 canvas backs that fell from the sky from out of no where. [shocked]

Good thing I didnt add the 3 beans, we would have had a hollicaust on our hands... [sly]

Yep, I am ready for sum more fixins for the chilli pot... I grew lots of chilli peppers this year.[:p]
[signature]
Now that's funny !!!![Image: happy.gif]
The young one wants to do a little shooting this weekend , not going to disappoint here either .
I don't think we have the early hunt for the antlerless but there are a couple tree chickens she'd like to pop .
[signature]
I am back,
didnt see a single deer of any kind.
nothing moved in my area, not even at night, how ever there are about fifty cyotes howling every night. sound like something out of the night of the living dead movie.

I am pretty sure the county below you did, and as you know it is privet land only early season.
[signature]
I had to wait so long for the page to load I forgot what I was going to say [blush] .
Anyway , we have a yote den not 20 feet from the road directly across the street from me .
I will be popping those critters soon .
EVERY NIGHT THE HOWLING COMES AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND IT'S PRETTY BONE CHILLING TO SAY THE LEAST .
[signature]