Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean up on isle 1 - 100
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: bobmad.gif]Nothing is more disturbing than to find a nice body of water defaced with garbage & graffiti. I can handle a can or bottle or two and definitely loose mono but this is ridiculous. This picture was posted on another site which was taken next to the Kern River. Do you see a problem like this by the waters that you fish or is this a California cesspool that continues to grow?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline KRT.jpg]
[/center]
[signature]
yes on both your questions.. it amazes me how people have no regard for others by leaving their trash behind for another to clean up..

what gets me is that the most trash is usually within a few feet of a trash barrel (at least in my area) and they are too lazy to pick it up..

you mentioned mono .. one day a while back I was on one of the local lakes.. and on a fallen limb there was a big tangle of fishing line on it.. I spent about ten minutes cleaning it up .. as I was doing that one of the wardens walked up and asked what I was doing and I told him clean up a tangle of line someone left behind.. he said not to worry about it... it would all just fall apart and go away.. I looked at him and said.. its mono fishing line.. he said it would still fall apart and go away.. he walked away and and as he did I could not help think what an idiot to say that monofilament line would just fall apart and go away.. [crazy]

MacFly
[signature]
[quote macfly55]yes on both your questions.. it amazes me how people have no regard for others by leaving their trash behind for another to clean up..

what gets me is that the most trash is usually within a few feet of a trash barrel (at least in my area) and they are too lazy to pick it up..

you mentioned mono .. one day a while back I was on one of the local lakes.. and on a fallen limb there was a big tangle of fishing line on it.. I spent about ten minutes cleaning it up .. as I was doing that one of the wardens walked up and asked what I was doing and I told him clean up a tangle of line someone left behind.. he said not to worry about it... it would all just fall apart and go away.. I looked at him and said.. its mono fishing line.. he said it would still fall apart and go away.. he walked away and and as he did I could not help think what an idiot to say that monofilament line would just fall apart and go away.. [crazy]

MacFly[/quote]

What a MORAN !!!!!
[signature]
that was one of my thoughts.. I just finished cleaning it up and putting it in my trash bag.. fished for a bit more.. and then left..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]