Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Fishing over the 4th of July Weekend?
Who's Fishing over the 4th of July Weekend?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I will be,

I am going after another big o'l polish trout, (Carp) I am going to attempt to beat my best haul of 36 inches weighing 42 pounds.

I am going to take the bass rod along as well to see if I can catch me a 8 million dollar bass [sly]
[signature]
i will be. have you ever used berkleys sqwormers?i got some on sale(97 cents) and am going to try them out.it says it has more salt taste than table salt.do bass like salt???
[signature]
I was out on the 4th for 6 hours on a hardwood seat. My butt is bruised! Haha! It was well worth it. Didn't catch anything worth keeping since I wasn't piloting the boat. But it was definitely worth watching the fish jump at the hook even with nothing on it!

Gonna go out tomorrow to the same lake and try a couple different spots. This time we'll have a 12 yr old as the anchor guy. Hehe. This time I'm gonna try for bass while they sit there and play with the baby panfish.
[signature]
[cool] Went to Moosehead Lake over the weekend. brooktrout and landlocked

salmon were the order of the day. Only got one keeper trout, but the salmon were

17 to 20 inches. Great weekend.
i posted a summary of my fishing trip on the mi. board , i think you guys might like it .

picture yourself on a quiet trout stream , just you , your rod , hundreds of brookies and browns , and a few dosen bikini clad young ladys floating within inches of you on innertubes . can you have a better weekend of fishing ? [Wink]

hey, moosehead lake , i've been there !
[signature]