Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview (report)
hi all fished pineview today got there about 2:00 pm with loanfish fished the north side narrows from the bank made about 10 casts with a whited skirted spinnerbait then switched to a double bladed spinnerbait with a green and light/dark orange skirt first cast i got a 34" inch musky my first ever not the biggest fish in the pond but a nice first fish stoped fishing about 4:30 with no more bites got a couple pics. i'll post when developed good fishing all

chris
[signature]
Hey Aquaman,

we must have posted at the same time. I thought you were going to fish with mgb?
[signature]
see your post for reason

chris
[signature]
This must be the year for everyone (maybe even Xman) to catch their first tiger musky. Way to go Chris!
[signature]
thanks kent all luck on my part right place right time

chris
[signature]
Shoot I wish I get some of that luck soon. I've never really fished for em' till today but i'm looking forward to have all you guys show me haw to catch thase muskies and walleyes and wipers. So anytime you guys feel like dragging me along drop me a pm or email.
[signature]
sorry kent its the musky that seem to like making fools of me. the wipers on the other hand are right up my alley.
[signature]
Way to go Aquaman !! It's got to be my turn next weekend . Last weekend I got one to chase my lure that looked to be only 24 " , but I would of been happy at this point with it LOL . I was throwing a buzzbait first thing last weekend but had hits on a jointed Finnigan . Might of had some smallies hitting it too . Can't wait to see pics . Congrats
[signature]
Sorry Xman, I meant to say tiger musky not wiper.
[signature]
haha i know kent just had to give you some guff over it .
[signature]
hey i just remembered something when i was up at pineview fishing i found a ball of red line on the ground cajun red i'm not sure but when i stuck it in the water you had no problems seeing it have you tried any yet xman if so what do you think of it

chris
[signature]
Things work out right FB2 and I will be floating for those tigers next Sat. ourselves. Hope to see ya up ther HA69, maybe we can share a few brews. I like the dark stuff ........ LOL[crazy]
[signature]
[size 2]With all this talk about these tiger muskeys i am going out tomarow it sounds like every one goes out just before dark is that the best time or what time is thanks wando [/size]
[signature]
i went to nomoose's muskey class if i remember right low light even dark was supposed to be the best of course i got mine in the middle of the afternoon ( 2 PM )
[signature]
Road , I hit it today and next saturday will be fine for my fix for the week for this junkie .And some bruskies could do me good too ! Bud light for me , I got to watch my figure . LOL
[signature]
NICE CATCH I'M EXCITED TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND CATCH ONE FOR MYSELF.
[signature]
Nice catch Chris! Is there any other fish left on your "need to catch" list?

Buy the way, that's a nice fish anything over a 7 can'er deserves redneck notariety. Cause' you got to down all that beer before you measure it and if you are still standing after 7 or more cans you earn the title of "super redneck" [shocked]
[signature]
theres a whole slew of fish on my list but most of the saltwater type tarpon bonefish permit blue fish snook think it time to live with my bro in flordia

chris
[signature]
hey aqua

i used the line this weekend. i think it is excellent for disappearing in the water. the problem was it disappearing out of the water too. its extremely hard to see and i use high vis line. so i cant use it for what i intended it for. but ill keep it spooled on and catch some wipers on it see how it holds up. its 6lb test and i figure if it can land a few then its doing good. and after being stretched like that will be the ultimate test to see what type of consistency it iwll keep on not wearing out after being stretched. seems like good line but wont work for what i wanted to use it for. ill report with more results when i can find some wipers in my tube again.
[signature]