Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The heat and Devil Birds
Man it was hot today. We got out for a few hours in the morning and found some willing birds before we baked to death.
[inline Chukaa09.jpg]
[signature]
Nice birds TKB... I have walked more miles this year for less birds than ever before. Me and my poor dog are both worn out.

Good shootin, and a good lookin pup..
[signature]
Nice job on the killing. Great lookin dog!! I have not seen any pics of her yet since she got out of the little puppy phase. I cant believe how much she looks like my female check it out. [Wink] I am thinking this cold snap will motivate me to hunt for chukars before the month of november. Got to do the big game hunts though the next month then I will reek of bird blood.
[signature]
She definitely has the GSP look. She is actually DK (shorthair) motherline on both sides of her pedigree, and it shows. Not the typical Draht look, but has the nice thick Draht coat for later season water adventures!
[signature]
people ask me all the time if mine are shorthairs. I tell them they just have short wired hair kinda like a labs coat. The litter I picked them out of had some very wiry faces and coats but I prefer the shorter coats. I took the two with the shortest coats from what I could tell. Cant wait to get them out on the waterfowl.
[signature]
Call me, it's going to be an EPIC year in my spot. I lost your number. Sorry, but I can't figure out how to send a PM. Guess i should log on more often.

IFG
[signature]