Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musky's from the shore
Planning on going up to Pineview monday morning. Has anyone ever fished for musky's from the shore, i am not lucky enough to have a boat quite yet. If so what has worked? And does anyone have any suggestions on were to go and what to use. I have never fished for them and i am looking very forward to it. I will let everyone know how we do. If we dont catch any musky, it's a garantee we will catch some of that damn perch.
[signature]
hi chincheck 7/3 i got one from shore if you ask me 100 % luck i posted a report looked under pineview (report) by aqaman got it in the north side narrows frist place you can park n. arm where the old road comes in is supposed to be good also

chris
[signature]
Aquaman let me know when your going back up to pineview. I had a dream last night that i cought one so now the hunt is on. My kids had to go and wake me op too. They couldnt understand why i got mad!!!!!lol[laugh]

GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
yeah i'll let you know dont go up there often only twice this year would'nt mind catching another musky butt i'd have to be damm lucky for that to happen again any time soon i'll try to bring a reel with untwisted line next time

chris
[signature]
FISHED FOR MUSKY FROM THE SHORE BY THE DAMN WITH NO LUCK AND ALSO UP BY THE OLD ROAD WITH NO LUCK AT ALL. BUT i'M AM GOING TO GO BACKUP THERE AND KEEP TRYING UNTIL I CATCH ONE. SO IF YOUR WANT A FISHING BUDDY JUST LET WE KNOW.
[signature]