Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Tail SouthEast in unit 69?
I have seen them near my house SE of Idaho Falls. Anyone elso have experience with this?
[signature]
Ya my buddy and i Was up in that area if its the same one im thinking of bow hunting and he shot at a small buck and missed it (white tail) I couldn't believe all the white tail ive seen..... A beautiful site ill tell ya....LOTS OF MOOSE I MIGHT ADD!!!
[signature]
They are all over if you know where to look. I saw a couple of them on the corner of 45 e and Ririe hwy (by that red antique store). I've also seen them in Freeman park and on Kiefers island off John Holes bridge. My buddy shot a real nice buck in Iona last year in a tree farm off 55 e. I live off Sunnyside east of town a ways and we get alot of mule deer but haven't seen any whitetails yet.
[signature]
i know the tree farm your talking about its posted no hunting or trespassing how did he get permission for that cause i have seen deer in there for about 5 or 6 years
[signature]
He married daughter of the guy who owns it. Although when his mother in law found out about it I don't think it will happen again. They are kinda like pets to those people who live there. They do a lot of damage to those trees though.
[signature]
cool lucky guy i guess. as much fun as it would be to get to hunt that i dont think i would be as satisfied with a deer from the tree farm that is almost domesticated as i would be from a wild deer off of the river bottoms.
[signature]