Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an afternoon with the weber fat boys
got done with some housing stuff early so hit the weber, and good idea! landed three fattys, took pics of two, middle fish flipped out of the net. anyway, caught on a 22 Barr Emerger, with a 20 gray copper john dropper. dropped my fly box in the river, and after some careful synchronized swimming/wading i retrieved it. i dont know whqat the area is called i fished, but i took the wanship exit, drove back down river, and parked in the parking area, i took pics, enjoy!

omg its taken me 7 tries to post this cause the site keeps pooping out!
[signature]
uh, wheres the pics?
[signature]
pics, it was my ISP not the site, my bad
[signature]
Hell Ya !!! Those look like some real nice browns gonna try to head down tommorow after work hopefully there some fishies left for me [Wink]
[signature]
on a side note, on my way out, i passed the dwr stocking truck and it turned at the coalville exit and kept going up hill
[signature]
nice fish, looks like the weather was pretty fair also. see you saturday?
[signature]
great looking fish. ill be there saturdayand i hope to have a good day.
[signature]
Fished that spot many times.Did you try fishin upstream from that bridge....some awsome holes that way.
[signature]
ill be at the parking lot at 630 saturday morning, pry a little earlier so i can eat breakfast and such.

as far as where i was fishing... if you look at the down stream fishing on the right you will see a small riffle/seam that pours into a small hole on the middle right of the pic. i caught all three of those browns out of that little hole. that hole isent more then 4 or 5 feet deep, about 7 feet wide, and maybe 25 feet long.
[signature]
Those are some nice fish! Hey if you ever want some company when you head up the narrows let me know....I still owe you and your bro some beer.
[signature]