Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one fishing Sunday
Any one fishing sunday. I think that I might hit Smith Moorehouse or Deercreek with the float tube tomorrow.
[Wink] Tincanfsh
[signature]
I won't be anywhere Sunday but I will be at Smith & Morehouse the following weekend. So let me know what to plan to take with as far as bait to S&M.

Thanks and good luck.
[signature]
Hey TinCan if your planning to hit Deer Creek in your tube you better get there early. Right now the lake is jammed with the 4th of Julyers. I mean you can walk across it on all the craft out there. Bassin has been so so off the points to the west and hit and miss around the island. I haven't seen a trout in the last week, but then I haven't been targeting them either. The Wallsberg Channel has been consistant but a little slow for both walleye and bass. Good luck and let us know how ya do.
[signature]
I planned on going to Pineview to look for muskies for the first time (on purpose anyway as we caught one through the ice). My buddy just pulled out so I'll have space for another angler. PM me tonight and we can arrange something or else look for my old Suomi Blue Crestliner from Wyoming. I've got to paint that thing this year...

Kevin
mueske@wyoming.com
[signature]
Hey Coot,
I have no idea what those trout are hitting at Smith Moorehouse on. I didn't catch any on any of my spinners, jigs,Rapalas or worms. I did catch 2 Rainbows but I snagged the line with my jointed shad rap that someone must of lost.
[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
Hey Road,
Thanks for the heads up on Deer Creek, because I forgot It was the 4th of July weekend. I did head up to Smith Moorehouse.
[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
Hey Tincan, when are you coming back out to the basin. I still owe you a trip. Again, sorry about the mix up last time.

Your Buddy, Kayote
[signature]
Hey Katote,
We are coming out to the basin this weekend so my wife can go to the Dinosaur Rodeo. I feel sorry for the cowboys, its not so easy to ride dinosaur's. It's also my b-day so I can do all the fishing I can stand.
[Wink]Tincanfsh

Make It 5 in a row Lance!
[signature]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY next week tincanfsh![Wink]
[signature]
Happy birthday bro.

Good Aging, Kayote
[signature]
[Smile] Hapy Brithday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Tincan Happ Birthday to you. Go catch a 5 gallon bucket full.
[signature]
Hey Road,
Thanks for the Birthday wishes.I'll take a 5lb bucketmouth.
[Wink]Tincanfsh

Make it 5 in a row, Lance!
[signature]
Hey wouldn't we all!! Now if ya don't mind them a bit smaller Pelicn Lake is over flowing with those bucketmouths. The are running in the 2 to 2 and half pound catagory.
[signature]
That place is great. I out there about a month and a half ago and had a blast with the small bass and the hugh blugill. I'm going to be bass fishing with Kayote this weekend so maybe a 5 lber is not too far away.
[Wink]

Make it 5 in a row,Lance!
[signature]