Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perv Alert at Meijers in Commerce twp
Perv Alert at Meijers in Commerce twp

I caught this one my self.

I caught him taking pics of little boys doing their business in the mens bathroom with a cell phone.

I caught him out of the corner of my eye and I turned around to get a good look at him and he darted out the door, I followed him though the store and he darted between isles keeping his back twards me and looking back to see if I was still following him. between one isle he removed the read t shirt revealing his black t shrit underneith.

not being able to make a positive id on him and the fact he could run faster than I can hobble with my cane there wasnt much hope of turning him in to the police.

I did gather this much info, he was wearing a meijers red shirt, he stands around 5-7 to 5-9, weight 265-325, Black in complection.

I am posting this here for any one going in to that strore to be aware he is there. Mind your children close. he knows that he has been spotted once. he may get more dangerous.

Again this is at the Commerce Twp Meijers located on Haggerty Rd between Pontiac Tr and Maple Rd.
[signature]
I hope they catch that guy , better yet I hope a professional fighter catches that guy in the act and gets to take his time with him before the police gets there to arrest the perv .
[signature]