Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WEEB first fall fun!!!
hit the weeb today and charted out some new "fishy" looking waters... hiked a total of 3 miles of river and found some insane holes.... landed a total of 15 brownskis and a cutt and missed many more..

nothing huge was landed but we did see some absolute tanks take a swing and a miss on our baits. biggest brown was about 23 inches...all fish were caught on plastics or raps..

all browns are in definite spawn colors ( dark and bright) and are definitly prespawn!!! cant wait for next weekend!! females were pouring eggs lol

here are a few pics !! enjoy.
[signature]
Those prespawn fish sure are great to look at. Good luck when they hit it full swing.
[signature]
Nice fish bro, i haven't caught some big browns in awhile i might have to hit the weeb since i live so close.
[signature]
That spot looks familiar. It's a great hole. [Smile]
[signature]
wow leaky!! it seems you have put in as much time and effort on that river as i have!! you are usually correct about where i am fishin ( i thank you for the confidentiality) .... these fish were taken in an area without a single foot print for 2 out of the 3 miles i fished.. and its below morgan... are you still correct??[Wink]
[signature]
Nope, guess I was wrong. Guess there are several riffles, bends, trees, etc. that are similar, but I have fished below Morgan.
[signature]
Man i didnt think there were any trout left in the old Weeb. Seems the whitefish have dominated that river. Of course I havent fished it much in the past years.

Nice fish man! Im jealous for sure!!
[signature]
oh man your missin out!!! lol there are tons of GIANT browns in that river still... last fall and spring i landed at least 25+ browns over 24 inches and loads from 20 to 24.. we also had 3 browns 27-30 inches... they are there... and in good numbers... just gotta get away from people and fish with the right stuff...
[signature]
you sir are correct!
[signature]
You need to take a look at some of Utcatman's post from the spring, here is a link to one of them. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=484425;#484425"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=484425;#484425[/url]
[signature]
i didnt get my 30 inch hooky last fall or spring ( got a hen that size) i am hoping november this yr will be my time to get him!!
thank you all for your comments!!
[signature]