Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabela's fraudulent sales scam
I ordered some 380 auto ammo , Paid in full and in stock at the time or so they said , that was five months ago .

Today just as regular as clock work I get the monthly "on back order E-mails" so I called as usual asking why the delays and what do you have to sub the order with ?

This time I was on line and looked up all the ammo they have listed for sale on line and in stock as I was talking to the customer service rep. .
We went down the entire list Cabela's has on line of 380 auto ammo . Everything they have listed as being in stock is on back order , there is nothing to be had , I could sub the item if I bought it in smaller boxes for a higher price .

Cabela's is selling stuff they don't have in stock , Isn't that fraud ? I think so . Sounds like the old Bait and switch false advertising scheme , doesn't it ?

Cabela's reputation isn't what it used to be thats for sure .
[signature]
Same thing happened to me and basspro shop ..I never got what I wanted and had to get some thing else in place of it
but I gave them a hard time and the lady gave me a$50..00 charge card so I guess that isn't so bad....
[signature]
some body is selling ammo that is normaly sold to us to the Talliban... they pay more for it than we do...

Its hard getting manufactures to make our ammo when they are bussy making it for the taliban.

I searched on line for ammo from major manufactures and they have nothing, nothing to shoot, nothing to reload. its all gone.... every where..... none, nill, nodda...

I have been the stores and the same can be found there...

K-mart was wanting to sell their five round boxes of remington slugs for 14 dollars each. they must be kuku..

at regular retail prices they are only valued at 4.50 for a box of five...
[signature]