Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMB at matua
Had a blast caughting large mouths at Mantua. we were there for about three hours and cought at least 30-40 fish each. Chart. top water poppers with rubber legs were the key

Trent
[signature]
What day were you up there? What time of day were you fishing? Any size to the fish? Congrats on the nice trip.
[signature]
was up there on the first, the large mouth were small but a few were over 12. we got there at about 6 and fished til 9
[signature]
This is another pond that is on my,"I wanna fish list". So someone that knows what's going on there should drag me along.

GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
What type of fishing do you like to to do lone?
[signature]
Where is Matua? I'd like to give it a go.

Al
[signature]
Only if you promish to catch and release all fish. It's on your way to logan from the wasatch frount. Just up the cayon a bit from brigham city. small little exit beautiful place
[signature]
I promise! That's all greek to me remember I'm new in UT and I live in SLC. Can you give me directions from here?

Thanks,

Al
[signature]
Bass, catfish, perch and green sunfish or bluegill! But mainly bass. Ive talked to a couple guys down at Hooked Tackle and they keep telling me to go there, but I haven't made it yet. I haven't heard anything negative about catching bass there and am very interested in fishing that water.

GOOD FISHING TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
You talk to me or travis then. I'm Trent who works there.
[signature]
head north on I-15 keep going north til you pass wilard. About 10-15 hour past willard you have an exit for Brigham city/logan. Take that exit and head east keep heading east all the way through the town of brigham if you stay on that road it will put you in the cayon and you'll end up driving right throught/to mantua

Trent

if you need better direction stop in a hooked and I'll help you out
[signature]
I usually talk to Cory but ive talked to you as well. I'm the guy that swears by that white and yellow skirted spinnerbait for jordanelle. If I remember correcly you are the one that sold me that spinner for the weber river. That little rainbow spinner.Maybe we need to head to mantua soon!

GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Sounds good. I'd love to go up there any chance I get

Trent
[signature]