Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 weeb reports...
fished the weeb yesterday and today...

fishing was ok to fair... yesterday we fished the uintah/riverdale area and the bows went bizzurk... 16 bows and 4 browns all bows were on tube jigs and a few on cranks.. my buddy hooked a nice brown around the 24inch range on a 3 inch tube but it was untalented and picture shy and threw the tube jig back at us... other than that not a fish over 19 inches.

today we fished one of the sweet stretches... only 5 browns in as many hours!!![:/] we threw everthing in the box it seemed and nada ..and not even a sighting of a fish over 18 inches ( weird.) ... so we decided since the big boys didnt wanna play today we would have a riot pocket fishing and sight fishing the lil tykes .. so we hit the "nursery" which is the canyon section between croyden and henefer... we call it the nursery because we have never caught a trout over twenty two inches in this section lol im sure they are there but i have yet to catch one... and this section is loaded with aggro lil guys..

so the 2 3/4 inch salt and pepper tubes came out and we slayed em!!! i also caught my first tiger trout out of the weeb today... lil 8 incher crushed my xrap lol
[signature]
i think they are spooked right now but you can still nail one or two f you work for them, which i know that you already know that...... i hope you get what i was trying to say lol.

here is a cell phone pic of one of mine yesterday
[signature]
That's a dandy buck - beautifully marked!
[signature]
nice looking fish man!!

i think with water dropping and spawn coming on they just arent aggressive as normal... i am headed out tomorrow morning... going to hit my favorite place on the whole riv.... i will post my results!!
[signature]