Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not bad for 2 hours work...
I tried to attach pictures... keeping my fingers crossed...

Anyway, these bass were all taken between 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm yesterday. 6 fish for 15 pounds with the biggest two being 4.0 and 3.8 pounds. Air temp was mid 40's and the water was probably low 50's but I didn't measure it.

Oh, and they were all taken from shore.
[signature]
Awesome fish. What did you catch them on?
[signature]
Very nice haul! I know this has been asked, but what were they caught on?
[signature]
Nice catchin bro. What were you fishing?

And on a side note, I once owned that very same hoodie. My girlfriend has it now, along with 3 pairs of my lounge pants and who knows how many T shirts. It's getting difficult to find something to wear lol
[signature]
[quote Simp]...And on a side note, I once owned that very same hoodie. My girlfriend has it now, along with 3 pairs of my lounge pants and who knows how many T shirts. It's getting difficult to find something to wear lol[/quote]

That's funny! Don't buy any more comfortable clothes... or better yet, tell her how uncomfortable your clothes are so she won't take them.

Anyway, as far as lures go... I fished that spot on 12 and 18 October. All together, I took 10 fish for 22.4 or 22.5 pounds. 5 of them were on a 3/8 oz Terminator spinnerbait with a trimmed red/hologram skirt and undersized willows. They'd only hit the spinnerbait on the fall with slack line, believe it or not... 3 of them were on a 1/4 oz R.I. shaky head with a R.I. Flirt worm in Magic Craw Red. The other 2 were on a small Cabin Creek spiders, green pumpkin with red flake.
[signature]
I notice red is a common color. I'll have to give that a shot.
[signature]
Nice ,spinner on the drop try a jig with a brush hog trailer green pumpkin red 1/4 to 3/8 oz should be just right.
[signature]
Yeah. I had a bump on a jig in that spot. The jig was a little less weedless though. I think a small profile 3/8 oz spoon would probably been good there, too if it weren't for the weeds.
[signature]
my favorite way to catch bass or anything for that matter is on the fall. it's just more exciting. top water you see the size most times of whats hitting the bait. crank baits you just feel a stop or a jerk. fishing on the fall is much more fun because you're going by site a little by feel and you never know how big the fish will be. I love that initial jerk only to find you haven't moved the fish at all. then you know it's on.
[signature]
Looks like some good eatin'! Nice haul.[Smile]
[signature]
Nice stringer! 40degree air and 50s water temp, what part of the country are you at?
[signature]
Those are Pennsylvania bass caught out of a very clean reservoir. Mmmm... I might have to thaw a few filets out tonight...
[signature]