Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st ID Elk
I usually spend all my time on the fishing forum but I wanted to show off my first elk. Just wanted to share in the glory with you all, it's great to see some nice animals taken.
[signature]
very nice congrats
[signature]
awesome!!!!! any bull is a good bull !!!!!
[signature]
Nice work! Great first elk.
[signature]
congrats! What unit were you in?
[signature]
I drew an area 52 tag and it was awesome, got on elk every day but two. Passed on alot of 5x5s holding out for a 6x6 or better but got scared when I went 2 days with no elk after the snow changed everything in that area so I took this 5x5 to be safe and he's a beauty to a guy looking at his first elk[Smile]
[signature]
Very nice animal - good job!!!
[signature]
Thanks man, it was a real adventure because I was on my own. My partner took the day off so I went out on my own and was successful...can't beat that[Wink]
[signature]
Very nice, me and steelienut drew a controlled hunt this year, and both of us came back empty handed. It was a tough hunt but we did get into some bulls that just wouldn't give us a good shot. I have always been into deer more than elk but after that hunt I may have to get me one of those elkoholic bumper stickers. Once again nice job.
[signature]
long time no talk. hows steelienut?
[signature]
Hey thanks man, haven't heard from ya in a while. I'll be on the Salmon at Riggins 5-10 Nov. if you can make it out. Bring your brother if you guys can make it. Should be some good steelie fishing[Wink]
[signature]
nice bull im hoping to kill my first elk this year hopefully i can get a cow im gonna be hunting around texcreek[Smile]
[signature]
That's where im hunting for em. I have seen some just not been able to sneak up on em yet... If you wanna hook up and go out together let me know, im always up for another hunter....
[signature]
im always up up for going out email me [url "mailto:cgreen83402@yahoo.com"]cgreen83402@yahoo.com[/url] im hoping to go out sunday morning around blackfoot res
[signature]