Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW TO FLORIDA AREA LOOKING FOR PONDS AND LAKES IN MY AREA
I have moved to orlando, florida near altamonte springs area... I was wondering if there are any good fishing pond or lakes around my neck of orlando? Please let me know guys thanks
[signature]
I haven't been there for a couple years but you are very near the Kissimmee chain of lakes which are well known for bruiser bass. There are also several other lakes and ponds nearby, some are more like parks but they hold nice bass. I fished some local ponds while I was visiting D-world a couple years ago and I was very impressed by the quality of fish but access was limited because of the thick brush.
I've got a buddy that lives in Casselberry, just north of Orlando and he is always fishing in new places and he's lived there for about 7 years. If you're interested I'll see if I can find some spots for ya. Do you have a boat?
[signature]
unfortunately I don't have a boat and I have done some fishing on pond banks and lakes but so far i've only got a few bites... yes that list if you can get it for me please fill me in thanks
[signature]