Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tigers, splake, and cutt's oh my..
made the long trip up to Joe's valley today.. the whole lake is iced but scarry.. there is 3 inch's around the edges but out where the snow was it was slushy and only 1 1/2 to 2 inchs.. and kind a soft.. so we did not go to the area i wanted to go.. but we did get into some fish all the same.. fishing was hot all day.. we cought about 60 fish for the 2 of us.. most were small splake but I did catch 2 tiger trout and 4 cutt's today.. they were small biggest was 17 inchs.. but fun to catch a lot of fish..
[signature]
Sounds fun Ron! Still haven't gotten the ice sled out yet![crazy]
[signature]
thanks for the update on the ice conditions, will be down there some time soon to go after the one you released. good luck
[signature]
Hey get back ta work! [:p]

Good on ya ol'e buddy.

I'm think about making a trip over the mountain next month.
[signature]
Hey fuzzy,
Already trying to brake that record ???????
Good job anyway you have plenty of time still
So be careful on that thin stuff [Wink]
Good report.
[signature]
i am to dude.. but the one that is far to the north of here where the big fish hang out.. [crazy].. [sly]
[signature]
Fuzzy, I saw you out there and got a picture [:p]

[inline ice.bmp]
[signature]
[sly]
[signature]
looks like you got his good side.LOL
[signature]
Lookin good [laugh]
[signature]
Fuzzy, PM sent.
[signature]
[sly] lol ok i thought i was alone that day! i guess i'll to be more carefull next time! [:p]..
[signature]
It could have been worse. There is a 2 pole limit.[sly]
[signature]
Ron have you been to electric lake or down to paliSades?What are the ice conditions? thefishnut (Moroni)
[signature]
i have been to paliSades.. very samll fish all the way around there. ice there is 5 to 6 inchs.. i have not made it to E-Lake yet but it's on the list of places i want to hit soon.. seen a heard of elk out on the ice down by the dam in frount of cox canyon the other day on the way to JV so i'm thinking if it safe for 20 head of elk to be out there i should be able to walk out there too.. or drive my snowmobile out no problem..[crazy] [sly].
[signature]