Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silverwood
Whats going on ? The water level has gone back up to norm and there are alot of people catching cats on nightcrawlers . I went out on saturday night and it was slow , we caught two small stripers and a big trout on a shad lure . The last few times we have gone we have caught trout on the weirdest stuff , Like anchovies . I am going to go out in my tube this week and I will post on that but as for the shore fishing it has been pretty good and i think that this weekend should be even better . For anybody comming up the 15 fwy ignore the sign by the scales . Every weekend since fathersday it has said that the lake is closed but you can still get in for shore fishing or float tubbing . Good luck

kzilla
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hey KZilla,[/size]

[size 1]Have you seen some decent sized cats come out of the lake lately? How hot has it been? Can you night fish at the lake?[/size]

[size 1]If you are not doing anything tomorrow and want to do some fishing, we have a great group going out on the Blue Horizon Tomorrow Thurs/Fri, you should join us![/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator