Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Camera At Huntington
Hello fellow Utah fishermen and fisherwomen. I know this is a long shot, but I though I would try this any way.

Wed the 4th Tubedude and I had a great day fishing at Huntington Res. AKA Mammoth Lake.

After taking a few last pictures before we headed home I had my camera in hand and I think I set it on the bed rail of my truck while breaking down my fly rod and stowing it away. TD had just left and I followed a short time later.

My camera which was in a black case may still be at Huntington between the main road and the concrete boat launch. If it stayed on longer than that it could be anywhere.

If any one is going there over the next few days, please look and see if it may be there.

Again a real long shot but ya never know.

thanks in advance

Mark
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Wow. Sorry about the camera. And that was after you were congratulating yourself because when you dropped that camera it was on the ground and not in the lake...like your expensive Kodak.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Since there were pictures of me on the camera it probably will never work again anyway. But, it would still be great to get it back...just in case.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Good luck, but it's gonna take a lot.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hope you get it back. If anything it would be a nice drive to go back, you can take your toon again.[Smile] I think friday is a good day weatherwise.[Image: dumb.gif]
[signature]
[quote TubeDude]Wow. Sorry about the camera. And that was after you were congratulating yourself because when you dropped that camera it was on the ground and not in the lake...like your expensive Kodak.

Since there were pictures of me on the camera it probably will never work again anyway. But, it would still be great to get it back...just in case.

Good luck, but it's gonna take a lot.[/quote]

Its not the camera, thats just a thing that can be replaced. Its the pictures, and yes some of you, that I did not get down loaded since the 24 of Oct.

Its a long shot but some one may find it and recognize you or post the find on the board. Ya never know, stranger things have happened.

Still was a great day in spite of my own stupidity!

Thanks TD
[signature]
[quote albinotrout]Hope you get it back. If anything it would be a nice drive to go back, you can take your toon again.[Smile] I think friday is a good day weatherwise. [/quote]

Though about it, but if I did leave it on the bed rail, and if it fell off on the way to the main road, im sure some one has been there yesterday or today and found it. Will just wait and see and use my old camera for a while. Maybe Santa will have to bring me another instead of that Hummingbird 565! [:/][frown]

Bummer!!!!
[signature]