Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
River Fishing
I was out at a local river working a couple of nice rising browns with my brother and some moron comes walking up asking how the fishing is and then crosses the river right were we were working some fish. Talk about a retard considering we were the only people fishing. I complained loud enough for him to hear but did let that ruin my fishing even though the catching sucked.

I don't know how you do it up North with all the crowds. I'd end up shooting some idiot or tossing them in the river.
[signature]
I use to sneek out at night when they are all asleep . Works good too . I use to hook them when I heard a fish rise and wham fish on .
[signature]
pretty ridiculous hedge,

i have had a few foot races with guys that wanted to fish the hole above me for some reason. as you work slowly up not to spook the fish some very considerate citizen runs by your peripheral and splashes into the water standing exactly where the fish would have been lying if it wasnt for the rude intruder. shouldnt there be a law against that kind of stuff? there is for everything else now adays haha.
[signature]
I don't mind leap frogging good holes but you should try and not spook the fish when your moving on. It's only a few that make it seem bad.

Pack a big gun and most people leave you alone. Works even better for city people most country people are used to packing guns anyway.

Hey Xman we need to plan another trip before the hunting season starts or school.
[signature]
maybe the gorge!

sm
[signature]
I didn't know there were any "rivers" down this way. I do have to say that one of the nice things about living down here is avoiding the crowds. The great majority of experiences I've had of people crowding my space have all been up North.
[signature]
Yea I'd take 100 degrees quite happily about now. I about passed out from heat exhaustion the other night at my softball game..... TOO HOT!!!!!
[signature]
hey hedge how do you feel about a nevada trip?

hunting season means which month for you? ill be out september and last of august. are you hunting october?

i think mead needs some attention from us.
[signature]
i smell a houseboat! [cool]

sm
[signature]
Hey Xman a Nevada trip would be great. Lake mead should be hot but the fishing is just as good. What did you want cats, bass, stripers or crappie.

It depends on how soon I bag my buck, if I even do this year. I'm going to be extremely busy this semester so the hunting and fishing is going to take a back seat for a bit.
[signature]
i was thinking along the lines of stripers and big crappie. i can catch cats anywhere around here. and bass too. so big crappie down there is real appealing to me and stripers of course cuz never caught one. well just have to play it by ear.
[signature]
Every time I'm down there it's either a cat or a stripper. They'll take anything day or night. The crappie are usually in schools and easy to catch.
[signature]