Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another SUCCESSFUL duck outing with pix....
Ok so its totally official im HOOKED on duck hunting.... We went out this morning and oh my.... We hooked up with the ducks..

5 shoveler's, 3 green wing teal's (one hen 2 drakes) 2 pin tails 1n1 on sex, 1 widgen, 1 gadwall, 2 redheads!!! 14 on the day...

What a blast cant wait until the next trip...... Cold day but all the shooting and ducks paid for that..
[signature]
Sounds like you had a great day. Are you hunting from a boat or using a dog or are you in an area where you can retrieve w/ waders? Keep the reports coming!
[signature]
Waders, thank you!! I'm just starting this duck hunting deal and i LOVE it......On the phone with my taxidermist and going to get a couple birds done.. Will post when i get them back...
[signature]
great stuff. but next time take one with the grin we know you had. did you shoot better this time?
[signature]
I think so. Practice makes perfect they say... LONG ways away from perfect though LOL....
[signature]
[quote dma_ayotte]Cold day but all the shooting and ducks paid for that..[/quote]

You think it is cold now, just wait...[Wink]
[signature]
LOL, thats what my buddy says.... I think i need to start buying some good cold gear[crazy]
[signature]