Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, crappie, 11-20-09, solo
<br /> put in today at shellmound,just before daylight,water temp 56,went strait to hole number one an started out with three yellow bass,when i found the crappie they were again on bottom,an wanting it on the drop,or fall ,only caught 5 keepers,but they were all over 12 an one was 13 an 1/2.i hooked up on two more that felt really good but they come undone.i hate when that happens,water temp warmed up to 58,i had to leave at 10 30 to make a dr appointment.i only saw one boat as i was leaving,an one putting in at shellmound.got to say hello to big fish guide,at the bridge today,he stopped an walked down to the water with his 10 month baby.it was nice to see him again.the crappie still seem scattered,down here,an the bite is very lite,an hard to detect,that old yellow line almost makes it unfair,,,almost...sorry no pixs,they are in the cooler,waiting to be cleaned,maybe i will put some more with them tomorro,an post a pix tomorro.emoUSA <br /> the color of the day for me was pearl white with a tail light an also crystal with a tail light