Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walleye Guide-UTAH Lake-$$$
I'm looking for someone who has excessive experience fishing for Walleye at Utah Lake. I'm willing to pay top dollar for guide services. I figure I've spent enough money on lures going after walleye, I could have payed for a couple AK guided trips. Not to mention all the nights I have stayed up until the butt crack of dawn. Do me and my wife a favor and help me learn the tricks to walleye here in UT. Lake. Call me if interested.
Thanks,
Jordan Pratley " Walleye addict"
[signature]
Utah Lake is not the place to go to catch walleye. There is just too many carp and no structure. If you want to get walleye you need to fish Deer Creek or Starvation. Both have a good population with Starvation having the largest number of fish. Here are a few pictures of Deer Creek Walleye. If you want help, send a PM. Good Luck
[signature]
this was a poor yr for eyes at the big mud pudle. stay with it. best lures are twister tail jigs 3 and 4 inch. this time of yr. use black with green tail. make shure your fishing rocks. best bet fish it from feb to april. pm me ill share some stuff with ya.[Wink]
[signature]
Luv to help out too with no pay kiddo! I never fished Utah Lake for them only kitties. I fish Northern Utah and Idaho. My expertise is River Eyes. Caught a few at Willard and Oneida Narrows. I wonder what your set up is? There is definately a trick either lake or river(both are different presentation). PM me maybe I can help with a hint or 2.
Smiles Always!
MA
[signature]
Sold the boat. That is probably my biggest problem being walleye are always on the move. I had a lot of success earlier this season in the spring and in Aug when the white bass where spawning. Since then, not a whole lot of success getting in to them. I usually fish sandy beach and wade out late at night in the early hours of the morning. I hear that now, before the ice up, is a great time to go after them. I would love any help you are willing to give! By the way, that eye the lady is holding is an incredible catch!
[signature]
I could use all the help I can get!!! I have have some success with the 3" grub in junebug color that you mentioned. It just always seems like its a hit or miss with the walleye. Do you usually fish UT. lake, or go up to D.C. or Starvation?
[signature]