Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Thanksgiving Report With Pics
I already made a quick report of this trip so I won't spend the time to redo what I have already said other than this may have been one of the best thanksgivings ever. As you can see I have a great wife who will go along with my crazy plans. The only reason that this really worked was that the weather was perfect with no wind so everyone was comfortable.

We started before light and ended after dark you can see by the sunrise and moon shots that this was a very fulfilling and full day. I hope that all of you just as great of a thanksgiving day as I did, with family and friends.

[inline Thanksgiving#1.jpg]

[inline Thanksgiving#2.jpg]

[inline Thanksgiving#3.jpg]

[inline Thanksgiving#4.jpg]

[inline Thanksgiving#5.jpg]
[inline Thanksgiving#6.jpg]

[inline Thanksgiving#7.jpg]

[inline Thanksgiving#8.jpg]

[inline Thanksgiving#9.jpg]

[inline Thanksgiving#10.jpg]

Windriver
[signature]
amazing pics! Love that you went all the way w/ the table cloth and everything for the dinner to! That is one thanksgiving the kids will never forget!
[signature]
This will be a Thanksgiving your boys will never forget.
[signature]
thats one they will be telling there kids about some day. what a memory, and what a wife willing to take the time to do it.
[signature]
That is Very Cool! What? No stuffed Trout? [laugh]
That picture of you little one with that grin....priceless. What a little pixie.
[signature]
I though about deep frying some trout. I have had deep fried trout before and it was dang good. Maybe next time... actually next year is my wifes turn to choose where we go and as good as she was to do this I am sure we will be inside next year.

Windriver
[signature]
I'd have to say that your wife is a one-in-a-million catch...and a definite keeper. What a great and unusual way to celebrate the holiday and it looks like you folks didn't forget a thing. Those lucky kids will never forget that experience. Thanks so much for sharing the pics and report.
[signature]
I must say that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Good for you and your family for a great day. And you even caught fish to top it off.
[signature]
Awesome quality time with the family!
[signature]
That's awesome what a great way to spend the day [cool]
[signature]
you are very lucky man, Great idea and what great fun.....
[signature]