Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
revo s any comments, hopefully before the end of week
i was planning o getting a revo s this weekend because i found out at bps they could price match it to a walmart price which was 40 cheaper and i wanted to make sure it was worth it

any comments accepted
[signature]
Just buy it!!!
[signature]
3 exclamation points....sounds promising

ever heard of any problems with them????
[signature]
I've never heard anything bad about a Revo and I have the chance to talk to a lot of anglers from all over.
[signature]
I have two Revo SXs and one S no problems. been using them for 1 year fishing about 2 times weekly.
[signature]
You are getting a good deal i have three of them the drag system is great. Good luck.
[signature]
good to hear, i just got one a few hours ago and am thoroughly impressed cant wait to use but it is rainy and 40 something
[signature]
drag is the thing.
[signature]
i couldn't believe how smooth and strong it is, cant wait to use it tomorrow even though there will be a coating of snow
[signature]
Ya its 26 right now, i will be on the water at 0645 am good luck and let know it turns out.
[signature]
sorry brain working faster than my fingers.
[signature]
sure, where you fishing, im in RI, i just have to try my luck with the new reel and some new lures i picked up
[signature]
Georgia it will hit 52 to day, tubes, cranks, jigs, maybe a F. worm or two.
[signature]
fishfiner401,
The REVO reels are incredible reels no matter what model/s you purchase.
I bought 2 S and 1 Wench series last winter. I tried them out late winter/early spring and found that you can cast a country mile with them. The fist fish I caught on the S series spooled with Berkley Trilene Maxx 10 lb test was a 40 inch musky, which by the way, landed me Berkley's Big Fish winner for May 09. Berkley sent me anothe S series reel. I have since purchased 2STX REVOs.
I have had no problem with them and plan on buying more.
I have been fishing for over 45 yrs and have bounced from one brand to another.
You can't go wrong with a REVO!
Go Get one,
fishdayandnight Decker
[signature]
thats good to hear, and so far i couldn't be happier, its my first high quality one and even though my other ones were great this so far runs circles round them
[signature]
hey, i just used my new revo and once i got used to it, all i can say is WOW, incredibly far and is incredibly smooth, Sadly no fish but its December and we just had snow so what should i expect

so did you catch any
[signature]
Six large mouth bass bigest one 6 3/4 smallest 1 1/4 pounds, seven stripers missed ten or eleven fingers would not work right cold. O well just fun getting out of the house and being alone no christmas shopping.
[signature]
nice!!!
i wish the fish in Rhode Island where that active in the winter, ill be lucky to catch 1 or 2 before next march, but even if I loose feeling in my hands because of the cold it was worth it to get away from work but it is worth it to get some practice techniques for the summer which is insane

good luck fishing

merry fishmas
to all and to all a fishy night
[signature]