Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
abu vendetta
any comments on this rod, looks sound and the price are all awesome,

so........ anyone have one and want to share any facts
[signature]
[#005000]Fishfinder401:[/#005000]
[#005000]I believe you ave asked this question couple post ago! We have answered your crazy questions on music, rods, reels, time of day, deep of your pond. Do I need to go further about this! It is not my place to say. But I like to help people ( Other fishing persons ) when they need help! As you stated already you can't afford high price reels & rods due to your age! Since you do have a computer, I suggest that if you want information on something do some investigating on your own! You have asked questions on this 7 acre pond with steep sides. Hardly any Lilly pads etc.! [/#005000]
[#005000]I not trying to start anything but you do ask questions back to back and all most every day! So don't feel bad or get mad and quit fishing, but help yourself sometimes even I have questions about fishing. If I'm wrong in telling you about your posting and the owner of the web site feels I should mind my own business I will. [/#005000]
[#005000]Not saying you can't post a question but think about if you asked this before![/#005000] As the Abu Garcia rod is getting great reviews, no bad reports. I had already purchased one, and it works great!
[#005000]So I hope you under stand and do some reading and check your state fishing clubs web sites also for information![/#005000]
[signature]
I have two and they are great.
[signature]
sorry i forgot that i had asked before, now that i think of this it does seem like i asked this before, thanks for letting me know and by the way the only reason i post so much is that right now this is one of the only things i can do for enjoyment on weeks because of huge homework loads
[signature]
[#005000]No problem, just thought that you should be aware of. I know from other web sites that I'm associated with has a limit of memory! Not sure about this site, but it should be around the same! Just try to hold it down a little. I know how it was back as a teenager! So just wanted to let you know![/#005000]
[#005000][/#005000]
[signature]
one last thing since you actually own a vendetta ow would the MH 7'3 be for small soft swimbaits or should i go up to the H
[signature]
[#0000ff]I believe that it is all depends on you! Some people likes MH rods & then others like Heavy rods. I prefer MH rods because I feel the bottom and the bait more then heavy action rods, but this is my own way! [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You have to decide which you like to use and how it feels in your hand![/#0000ff]
[signature]
thanks for the advice and by the way, i went to BPS and got a revo s and held an abu vendetta so no more posts about them unless i have some serious problems but i doubt it
[signature]