Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any PV reports?/invite
went to PV this afternoon.... lake is 100% ice free, even none on the edges, saw a few guys tie their boat up to the docks and were jigging, dident bother yelling at them to see how they were doing but i hear people have been doing well jigging for perch, and picking up the occasional very very small tiger and a crappie here and there. anywho im heading up there tomorrow with my boat, and was curious if anyone had heard anything else, or has been there. i read TD's PV trip from a few weeks ago if that helps.

targeting anything that will hit what im trolling, would absolutely love to pick up a bigger brown/rainbow in the narrows, but if i can hook a carp ill be happy.

edit

turns out Trout_Slayer has alot of things going on tomorrow so if anyone would like to..... ill be putting the boat in at 7am, i dont have alot to share but what i have your welcome to use. i have 2 trolling rods, and 2 spinning rods.... blue GMC 1500 with a BFT sticker on the back window and red 17.5 foot tracker with a kicker on the back.
[signature]
pm sent
[signature]
replied. thanks!
[signature]
oh and spot filled, sorry for those that were late, first come first serve.
[signature]
Shhhhhhh[Wink]
[signature]
Good luck guys, I hope you slay them. Brody knows how to catch those crappie, so I'm sure you'll do good, please post a report when you get back, thanks.
[signature]