Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lab Litter
I posted this on the "Off Topic" board, but I thought I may try here as well.

Thought I would utilize my favorite site once again and let everyone know that my Yellow Lab had a litter of 8 this morning. I am going to be selling them @ 8 weeks after they get their first shot. I have the papers for the female (Yellow), but lost the paperwork for my male (Black) when I moved a couple years ago. I am having trouble getting his since I need the original breeders signature. Go figure she was in the AF as well but is not longer in and I cannot locate her. More to come on that. BUT they are good looking pups for being half a day old. I will post pictures of the pups, Mom and Dad once I get a chance to seperate them for a second!!! PM me if interested!!! Could be a good POST-CHRISTMAS gift maybe???
TS
[signature]
What color are the pups? How much will you be asking for them? My 13 year old black was just diagnosed with lymphatic sarcoma (cancer) and has about a year left. I may need to get started on a new pup.[:/]
[signature]
LotF,

She had 3 Black's, 3 Chocolate's and two Yellows. I dont know the sexes yet. I will check on those when Momma goes outside to potty!!! As far as price, I am not sure as of yet. Guess it depends on my males papers more to come on that and I will keep you informed!!!
TS
[signature]
Congrats, We'll be expecting cigars tomorrow at work! [Wink]
[signature]
keep me informed on the price. i would also like to know the size of the parents. my black lab turns 10 this year and as much as i hate it i think its time for her to slow down a bit.
[signature]
I hope she will do well, I had a black lab my whole life and he was diagnosed with bone cancer when he was 11 the vet said it would be short lived but he lasted about 2 more years. I wish you the best. Those last two years gave me a good chance to say goodbye and give him all the treats I could. Sometimes that is all you can do. Just spoil the shit out of them. Thats the least I could do for a dog that would jump into a freezing river with ice chunks just to fetch a goose that was wounded. They are like soldiers to me. The new dogs help but I wont forget that lab, that was just about the most baddass dog I have ever come across. What a STUD> it makes me Sad just thinkin about him right now.
[signature]
[quote FOD]Thats the least I could do for a dog that would jump into a freezing river with ice chunks just to fetch a goose that was wounded. They are like soldiers to me. The new dogs help but I wont forget that lab, that was just about the most baddass dog I have ever come across.[/quote]

Thanks man. Sounds like we had the same dog. I agree about letting him have treats. I used to get after people for feeding him junk, table scraps etc;- not now. He can have whatever the hell he wants.
[signature]
I attached a picture of my male on this post. Hard to tell the size but he is standing in 6 foot of water hahaha just kiddin. He weighs between 68-73 and the female weighs between 65-70 lbs.
TS
[signature]
The totals are in: 2 Yellow (1 Female 1 Male), 3 Black (All Female) and 3 Chocolate (2 Female 1 Male)!!!
TS
[signature]
a few more pics
[signature]
Here is the post I did on the off topic board with updated pix of the pups and one of Momma and Papa
TS

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=553278#553278"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=553278#553278[/url]
[signature]
bump, 3 female blacks and 1 female chocolate left
[signature]
bump... see att
[signature]
bump, 260 obo now, indoor kennel training and house breaking started today, send PM with questions about papers, diet, training i have started, etc.
[signature]
last bump, i will be in the sportsmans wharehouse parking lot in ogden/riverdale on saturday trying to sell these last three pups, no reasonable offer will be refused. puppies comes with papers. if you happen to be there and are not interested come say hello. just look for the bald goofy dude sitting next to the blue GMC
[signature]
i was wrong, this is the last bump..... 1 female black lab left papers included, 6 week shots done, she is 6 weeks 4 days old today, she has a great temperament. im available all weekend, i would like 200 bucks for her, but make me a fair offer!

801-425-5253
[signature]