Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Pin
Pic of my first Pin. 2 drakes came in and me and my Brother tried to get them both. i was lucky and hit mine.
Mallards were definatley in, in the Uinta's. seen flocks of 12-15 birds with only 2-3 hens. thick fat, red legged Canadian green heads.
[signature]
Awsome!!!!! Congrats on an great shoot!!!
[signature]
Congrates on a great bird.

My son pulled a double on me the last trip out. They came in on his side right to the decoys missed on the first shot from over leading last two shots to bull sprigs down. Both had long pins on them to.about 5"

Pintails have to be my favorite duck. with greenies a close second. I was a very proud dad after he did that.and he said it made his day. that's what it's all about.
[signature]
Good job. I take it you are not hunting around the G.S.L. area? There has been a ton of them this year. I was lucky enough to get my first banded pinny last week. I love the color they have this time of year. I like the redhead in your pile. I don't see many of those where I frequent.
Very nice! This is the first year I haven't bagged a pinny in quite some time. Just not in the right place at the right time.
[signature]