Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Fishfinder is Dying
Just stopped by the Utah FF site and it's worse than ever. It's a total flamefest. Just wanted to say thanks to BFT for providing a home to all the orphaned posters who were chased away from that once popular board.

Good Posting, Kayote
[signature]
I agree that it is dying. It has gotten so bad that the flamers have even lost interest! However, Theangler should be grateful that it was there, because it was a great resource for recruits for BFT.
[signature]
I stop by UFF all the time, but it is a boxing ring I have found, I learned my lesson to post there after seeing the replys from idiots to Kents and Xmans posts. Completely uncalled for those two guys seem to be true sportman to the word, and people just want to argue about there posts. So I tuned off from posting then. But I hope BFT keeps it up one great sportsman!!!! Everyone is great around here!!!
[signature]
I won't lose any sleep over it. I made several posts there and a third called me stupid, the other third didnt respond and the rest were very helpful. I did stop in there to check it out, dont think i'll even waste my time posting there anymore, besides why go anywhere else when you have a great board like this with all the info you could possibly ever want or need![Smile]

GOOD FISHIN TO YA AND GOOD LUCK TO UFF[sly]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
[cool][font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 5]R.I.P. (Rest In Pieces)[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 5]There is a certain amount of responsibility to running a website.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 5]Rich evidently abdicated his responsibility.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[Sad] Hey Tube, hows it going ?? Yes, it's Sad to see that site end up like it has. It was a great site when it first started, I met a group of good guys off there. It came down to every post I made someone would just slam me. I even stoped filling out the fishing report.
Hey Pat, I'll E-mail you this week some time just to talk fishing. later chuck
[signature]
I trust that the individual(s) posting crude and similar recent posts on UFF, pretending to be members of BFT, are just that "pretenders". I would hope that our members are above that.
[signature]
I looked and I havent seen any rude post from supposed BFT members, am I missing something??

I'm sure all of our members are above that. I think Mr. aaa is disgruntled because he has no one to flame[Tongue]
[signature]
I sent you a PM because I don't think you wanted an example posted on this board.
[signature]
That is one of the reasons I came over to this site over a year ago and I've never regreted it. I hardly ever go to any other site now, this site keeps me way to busy, trying to read all the post and I still can't keep up. UFF is where a lot of us started getting fishing info all those years ago and it is Sad that it is going down hill but it must be hard for Rich to keep up with it or he would do something about it. WH2
[signature]