Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting the Dakotas
Got back couple weeks ago didnt have a chance to post any pics but here are some, we did well, shot tons of mule/whitetail deer its a three deer tag you get there and 7 guys went...over 20 deer....enjoy,
[signature]
wow, nice going. All of you got alot of good meat there. Were you hunting public or private land???
[signature]
Way to whack 'em, pack 'em, and stack 'em. Good vittles there! I miss the deer hunts in my home state of Michigan for this reason!
[signature]
It looks like to me in the background of the first pic that you didnt quite finish off one of the deer. Those pics remind me of the pickups that haul all the road kill in the winter off on a big flat bed trailer....lol........ nice job thinning out the population.
[signature]
yah funny thing i had some antelope tags and ended up shooting one that froze so we stood it back on its feet for the pictures...we were hunting private land and saw several hundred deer over 5 days....
[signature]
Thats quite a mess of Venison you guys got there. What is the limit on deer with each tag, Does? Bucks? Cost etc. Thanks
[signature]