Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-80 Ponds?
Does anyone know if any of the other ponds in this area are "fishable" or hold fish? For example I noticed that there is a pond to the left of the view area, has anyone ever tried fishing this pond? There are also several others in the area and there is one in particular off of I-80 near the on ramp for 201 (I think) on the right side headed East.

I'm asking because I saw a pickup pulled over on the side and someone walking it with a fishing rod. I always thought that it was salt water and held no fish.

Anyone know of any other ponds that hold bass that are close to salt lake? I live in the Taylorsville area. I'm still trying to find out if any of the community fisheries have been stocket with bass yet, just don't know where to look.

Thanks,

Al
[signature]
the pond to the left should have the same fish in it as the one to the right they are connected by a pipe really shallow so it might be weed choked its my understanding that they stocked willow pond in murry with LMB not sure if theres any size to them loanfish would be the one to ask hes the one that told me

chris
[signature]
Have you ever fished that pond off to the left of the view area? I tried getting to it but you need a mechette to get through those weeds. Anyone got info on the other ponds in the area?
[signature]
never have just walked over and checked it out this was about jan. so the land around was'nt so weed choked

chris
[signature]