Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going fishing somewhere in California
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I am going fishing some where tomorrow, Wednesday 16th.[/font][/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I prefer Perris Lake California.[/font][/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Only because I know where the fish are.[/font][/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If anyone wants to hook up email me and[/font][/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I’ll shot you my land line number, so we can go fishing.[/font][/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I’ll be more than happy to change to your favorite lake.[/font][/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]And go some where’s else.[/font][/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Steve[/font][/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Fish tremble at the mention of my name[/font][/size]
[signature]
[cool]Hey, Taipan. You need a fishing buddy. There was a guy who jumped on this forum when we first got started, and he was just getting his first tube. He lives in Corona and loves to fish Perris. Here's a link to one of his threads. You can try to send him a PM and see if he responds. I don't think I have an email address for him.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=30776;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=30776;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
where are you from, and are you willing to fish in the bays and harbors???

joe
[signature]
You bet, [sly]

I have never took my flot tube out to any harbors.

But ya I am game.[cool]

I live in Moreno Valley California
[signature]
oh well, you are kind of far from me. I live in lakewood. south west of where you are from. its about 1 and a half drive to 2 hours. so I dont think this is going to work out.

but you should try some of the harbors sometime. they are really fun. you can catch halibut sand bass, calico bass, spotted bay bass, and much much much more. there is no telling what you have on the end of your line. it is great!

joe
[signature]