Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbits found!!!!
I have been reading all the depressing reports about the lack of rabbits to shoot out there.
Having a semi-secret honey-hole that has produced many rabbits in the past I took a buddy and headed out Friday to test the waters so to speak.
It was not a great day, but we ended up seeing over 100 rabbits and only killing 10.
At one point Andy and I were surrounded by bunnies, we keep walking in circles for about 15 min and killed 3 rabbits out of the 10 we saw with in 50 yards of each other.

Like I said it was an average day out there, we walked 10 miles accourding to my GPS. We usually have 3-4 people out there and see around 150 - 200 rabbits.

I will be heading out there again before too long.
[signature]
Nice work Pete. I'm assuming that is the place we went to a couple of years ago.

How has your waterfowlin' been this season?
[signature]
It is the same place.

The ducks where great until the dog got sick and then the bathroom flooded.

I may go out after them again before the season ends. Freeze hunts are difficult to predict.
[signature]
What a tease! You get me all excited like someone knows where the rabbits are is going to spill the beans. Not that I blame you, I'd keep them to myself as well. [Wink]
[signature]
So what did you do with the rabbits you shot. [:/]
[signature]
[quote Leaky33] So what did you do with the rabbits you shot. [:/][/quote]

Sounds to me like they fed the coyotes!! [cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
We fed the coyotes with the rabbits we shot.

The dog tracks were so fresh that it would not surprise me if they followed us around cleaning up after us.
[signature]
Sonds like its time to go after some yotes [Wink]
[signature]
[quote usar97]Sonds like its time to go after some yotes [Wink][/quote]

+1 [Wink]
[signature]