Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gator in the Jordan!
Looks like someone turned a gator loose in the Jordan River. SL County animal services caught it tonight. He was about 2 feet long. Now that is something you wouldn't want to try to get your hook out of!
[signature]
I thought I'd heard of everything that people had released into the wild around here but that takes the prize. I would bet someone got a surprise when they saw that thing in the water, did they say who found it? WH2
[signature]
I saw that on the news. They claim the kids hooked it and broke off four times. When will people learn to use steel leaders. LMAO

Good Gator Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
Bucket biologists!!!! It had to have been those PETA people, first they want to train deer to carry rifles for self defense, now they are giving fish a defense line of alligators against anglers!!! J/k!!! That would be quite the surprise to see in SLC
[signature]
if i lived in slc i would have been in that river in my raft real fast, i would try to catch it and then would charge to see it. futher interpriser just givin his word here, not worth much right now but someday[Wink].
[signature]
I Looked over Jordan, and what did I see . . .

Gator gonna carry me home!

Hope this post gets to BFT,

Gator gonna carry me home.

(sung to the tune of Swing Low, Sweet Chariot)

[crazy]

sm
[signature]