Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. The wife got me my first float tube (fish cat 4 ) for christmas cant wait to try it out after the ice melts. I have read a few posts that are in the archives and wow you guys and ladies have done some nice upgrades to your tubes. Gives me some good ideas and insperation cant wait to kill some of my pvc from work now. So in ending thanks for all the info on here it really is a great knowledge base and is there anyone that lives in the northeast thats looking for a tubing buddy?
[signature]
Welcome and am looking forward to your reports on fishin and how you customize your tube.
[signature]
Welcome! I have been thinking about using mine tied behind my 4 wheeler just for some tubing action[fishin]. I think i was talked out of it though[angelic]. I am waiting for the thaw as well. Here is a picture of my FC4 with a hoover mouthed walleye. Good luck with the upgrades. We all like seeing new ideas. Ron

[Image: Skiboatmotor.jpg]
[signature]
I sill think you should try the dog and cat trolling.[cool] IT is fun and the way the cats attack the hookless bait,is similar to a fish.[laugh]
[signature]
[quote pellepel]Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. The wife got me my first float tube (fish cat 4 ) for christmas cant wait to try it out after the ice melts. I have read a few posts that are in the archives and wow you guys and ladies have done some nice upgrades to your tubes. Gives me some good ideas and insperation cant wait to kill some of my pvc from work now. So in ending thanks for all the info on here it really is a great knowledge base and is there anyone that lives in the northeast thats looking for a tubing buddy?[/quote]

[#000080]Welcome to the board and I know you are going to really enjoy your tube. When you start modifying you tube with the PVC post some pics so that we can see what you are doing.[cool][/#000080]
[signature]
Welcome to the site, glad you found your way HOME[Wink]
[signature]