Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAV Fishing Day
Okay it's time to get this show started again for this year...

KUTV 2 with Roughin it Out doors and a few from Fish tech was up to Deer Creek this morning at O-dark 30 to shoot a live show for the morning news show...

We did catch a few fish (all trout) but at 5:00 set up we needed something to keep us awake...

Temps was the low 15 but was up to 19 when I left at 10:30
the show was over at 8:00 or so but a few of us stayed to catch a few more before heading home...

Now thanks to all the help last year, the DAV fishing day went off great better then I had hoped it would...

This year I hope we can do as well, I need your help with this again....My wife's computer went south and I lost all the names of who was in charge of the smaller groups of helpers so this is what I can use help with first off....

Can the one who did the computer site posting work please do it again this year....[Wink]

I will try to set up a date to get those who want to help with being or taking charge of the smaller work groups, to meet and talk things over and get our time lines set up...

I am trying to get the meeting place at Sportsman in Midvale at 7:00 on a Tuesday or Wednesday I will try to get it for next week or two weeks from now...Send me a PM and let me know if you can help with the set up this year, we will start lining up boats about June or so...

Thanks again to all the help last year and I need the help this year too...
[signature]
i can (with 80% certanty) recover the data from your wifes drive if you want me to give it a shot.

and when softwater comes i would like to help with this, i have a boat, and since this will be my first full summer in the US for a number of years it looks like a great opertunity for me to give back.... YAY no more overseas (this summer.....)

anyway about the computer, send me a PM, all i would need from the machine is the hard drive, ill take care of every thing else for you, when i return it to you (if you can remeber what you named the file/folder) all the data you wanted will be on a disc(s) for your new machine and the old hard drive.
[signature]
We had it in to PC lap top and they got some off but the main board had smoke coming from it it was fried big time...

If I had been in the states at that time my wife would have blamed it on me again...[:/][Wink]
[signature]
its no big deal if the mother board fried, i would just have to take a look at the hard drive itself, its up to you
[signature]
Just a reminder Cliff, you are not allowed to post big events like this on the main board until three months before the event. You are required to work out the details on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/gforum.cgi?forum=111"]Utah Events and get together board.[/url] Here is a link to that rule:
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/Utah_Fishing_General_F58/gforum.cgi?post=369092;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...d;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
Can you move it over for us????
[signature]
I don't think we have it any more and sense my wife isn't blaming it on me this time I don't want to ask...[Wink]
[signature]
Done. I left what we call a pointer on the main board so folks will still be able to see it today.
[signature]
Thank you..
[signature]