Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End of the Pier
Every year I go down to the Outer Banks and fish in the surf and on the pier. I have been pier fishing for about 6 years now and want to start fishing for some of the bigger fish. A big inspiration for this was i hooked into a 4ft plus shark which bit through my leader.
I need the equipment and was wondering what rod and reel, what release, and rod holder i should buy. I am going to be 16, so money will be tight but not a problem.
I have the rod and reel for setting the anchor out but I do not have one to catch the fish. Thanks.[fishin]
[signature]
Hello,
I understand what it was to be 16 and how money is all ways tight. Been there and done that. I Love to fish. So I can relate to what you have posted here. My name is Keith R. Bloodgood. I own the "Ching-A-Dero" Pier Fishing Rod Holders. If you need one please e-mail me at: [url "mailto:keithbloodgood@ching-a-dero.com"][/url][/url]keithbloodgood@ching-a-dero.com[/url] That is my e-mail address. Just put in the heading that you got this post on Big Fish and are replying to my reply on here. I will send you one of my holders for you to use. No Charge. My web site is [url "http://www.ching-a-dero.com/"][/url][/url]www.ching-a-dero.com[/url] if you want to go there and check it out. See what size the pier railings are where you fish. If they are that size let me know. I will send you a 2" X 4" rod holder. I know your thinking "this isn't for real" It is and there is no obligation for you at all. I just am grateful to Big Fish Tackle for when I started out. Let me know okay?
Thanks,
Keith R. Bloodgood
Owner of Ching-A-Dero Fishing Rod Holders
[signature]
amazing
[signature]