Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote of the week
[i][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're number one. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The three of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of speech. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."[/size][/font][/i]

--columnist Burt Prelutsky

[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
We made Dodd understand about running here in CT. Now it's Cali's turn. And I don't care if their Dems or Republicans.
[signature]
Burt Prelutsky . . hahah just another piece of conservative scum, who gives a dman what he says

[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]Well I do for one. And judging from the vast majority of POSITIVE responses being posted to my threads on several websites that cover various social activities I’d have to say that most people do as well. It’s too bad you find yourself in the minority group of folks that don’t. [:/][/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4] [/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]However, you are a member of an elite group – fishermen – so you can’t be all bad. I hope your next fishing experience exceeds your expectations. [Smile][/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
perhaps you are confusing popularity for intellect or logic . . .

[url "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem[/url]

have a good fishing day too

sm
[signature]
[quote southernman]perhaps you are confusing popularity for intellect or logic . . .[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]Not at all kind Sir. I was simply answering your privious question - " who gives a dman what he says?" If you go back and read the entire thread, you'll notice that the popularity versus intellect or logic argument was not the issue. You asked a simple question and I gave a simple response.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
Its Ground Hog Day !!! ^vv^ again...[sly]
[signature]