Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ovidcreek?
Just wondering if Ovidcreek is out there? I was wondering if he reached his goal of icefishing 17 different bodies of water in Idaho?

If you are out there, you are missed.[cool]

Windriver
[signature]
I was wondering about the moderator for this board BrianID. I see he hasn't even logged in since Dec. 10th. I was wondering why he is never here? [Image: suspicious.gif]
[signature]
Because we behave?[angelic]
[signature]
i guess he moved to texas.
[signature]
BrianID was the original moderator of this board. He moved to Texas. He wanted to be left as a moderator for a while because he wasn't sure he was going to stay or something like that.

Windriver
[signature]
Bigger Bass in texas and thats where his carreer took him to either finish school or work or both Plus I'm sure he'll post a big fish one of these days
[signature]
I am alive and well to be honest I got swamped at school and have been working my tail off the past month. I will be on the ice somewhere this Friday. 13 bodies of water so far.

Thanks for asking!

OvidCreek
[signature]
Great to hear from you. I was starting to worry... I know how it is to get busy with school. This week will be my last wrestling tournament for a few weeks so I will get back at it next week.

Windriver
[signature]
Nice to see you are still after them OvidCreek!

Thanks for the 411 on Brian. I was just curious.
[signature]