Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pirated report from Cascade!
Just got an email w/ this link to another fishing board report. The report is to cascade res. on the other side of the state. I'm thinking I'm taking my fishing gear when I go skiing over there next month. Couple weeks old, but still...

[#ff0000]Sorry No Links To Competing Forums Are Allowed.[/#ff0000]

[signature]
Sorry Belasko, just enforcing the rules so that I can keep all of my high end perks for being moderator.[:p]

However that post is awesome just google Cascade Perch and you should be able to find the pics of 13" perch.

I was very tempted to make a run over there, but the six hour drive has disuaded me so far. Besides, I don't know the lake and I would need a few days to hunt them down.

Windriver
[signature]
I heard about some great fishing there. I guess there is a Derby there sometime around the 13th of February.

I heard that:
Most of the the fish were caught near Suga Loaf Island on 1/10 from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm in about 28'. Used small rubber jigs tipped with nightcrawler. My buddy drove his small 4x4 toyota to spot and kicked my buns on the perch. The fishing was actually pretty slow the last hour. I caught about 30 perch the day before from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm by myself. Big perch are over 13" and trout are both over 21".
[#000000][/#000000]
[#000000][/#000000]
[url "http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=133150.0#"][#000000][/#000000]
[#343e43][Image: grey_loader.gif][/#343e43]
[/url]
[signature]
I was told that the perch record was nearly broken there, had the length but not the wieght.
[signature]
Whoops! [angelic] Forgot about that rule. Will adjust similar information appropriately in the future. Thanks Lavro for assigning appropriate details on the report!
[signature]