Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eskimo Blades
I have an 8" Eskimo Stingray Power Auger. Have any of you replaced your blades? If so, where did you get them?

I have looked online and can only find the blades for the
"Quantum" series. However, it says they will work for the
Stingray brands that came stock with Quantum blades. Looking at the pic, it appears slight different, but looks as if it would work.

Not sure if I am on the right track? I am sure my post is as confusing as their ad LOL.....
[signature]
I have an Eskimo power auger don't remember the name Lazer I think I bought my blades a Sportsmans. On X-mas eve. But it was the last 8" pair, as seasonal as there inventory is they probably wont have any more until next season.
[signature]
i have the 10inch 2nd year have replaced yet but heres a web site where i got some things to repair my shack they have everything eskimo hope it helps
[url "http://www.geteskimo.com/"]http://www.geteskimo.com/[/url]
[signature]
I would also recommend that website. I actually emailed Eskimo awhile back because I couldn't find blades for my hand auger I bought last year. They emailed me back and said they have them in stock. Everyone and they're dogs seemed to be looking for them so they are never in stock. Did notice that the Sportsmans in Provo did have some more blades since I had last been there but yet again all the 8 in. curved power and hand blades were gone. Look up my previous post on this subject for more info.
[signature]
I have a set of Strike Master Lazer that I use on my 8 inch Eskimo power auger. They are better that the ones that come on it. I bought them at Fishermens Den in Roy. I have had them sharpened 3 times know and they still are performing good.
[signature]
Do you mean Angler's Den?[:/]
[signature]
Correct. Must of been one of my senior moments.
[signature]
I appreciate all the reply's. I am going to call Eskimo directly and see if I can get some ordered. I am not sure
how many holes I have drilled with these original blades,
but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 500+
[signature]