Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American falls sportsmans park
I fished it today and brought home 26 perch, The bite was kinda slow and tenative. I next went to mctucker ponds and landed one green sunfish. I was thinking about going to ririe but due to the lack of reports went elsewhere. The fish I caught were small 4-7 inches. It was better than being at work today. hope others are haveing a good time icefishing.
[signature]
HI,Snakeriver i was thinking of going tomorrow to sportsman park,how is the ice and snow? what were you using and how far out were you ? nice to see you got in to some perch.also mctucker sunfish have any size to them? thank you Felix
[signature]
I was out there Friday. Ice is 18". Perch are on the far side of the inlet. Quite a few little ones (6"), but there is an occasional 10-12" that comes along. I took home 45 and threw around 25 back. Good luck and enjoy.
[signature]
[cool] prvrt , went today to sportsman park and i loved it, no slush very little snow plus the perch were a blast. no real size to them but fun none the less. felix
[signature]
Glad you enjoyed it. That place is kind of a fall back place for me when I do not want to drive to far and I have never been skunked there, yet.
[signature]