Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview (Report)
As always , I went to Pineview after you know what . And you know what , I'm still casting for muskie . I had the pleasure of going fishing with one of my boys . My he has grown up on me . He lives in Texas , so it has been too many years since I fished with him . Tried to get him into fish on jigs and it turned out well . Would of been nice to add a muskie to that but not in the cards this weekend .

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0517223.jpg]

Smallies were not hot but did catch a few chunky 10" to 12 " today . This next pic is of a toad caught last weekend on a buzz bait .

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0508664.jpg]

Also seen a couple big carp on steriods nailed on j-13 rapalas this week . I wonder if the DWR could ever cross breed a carp with a muskie and give that poor Pineview carp some teeth so it can compete for food better . Man that could be a awesome fish don't you think . Caught fish today on senko's, jig's, and a variety of lures . Tight lines
[signature]
I forgot to add this bug I found on Pineview floating on the water . The smallies seen to be hitting something on the water . Maybe a big beetle fly could work to bring them to the surface . This bad boy was trying to bite me when I pick him up .

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0528111.jpg]
[signature]