Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Mountain Lions in my hunt area
I just got this email from a cousin in Wyoming, This is close by my hunt area for Elk, Deer & Antelope. No wonder I didn't see alot of animals this year...WOW
[inline "mt lions 4 passing through the Whit, Jan 20, 2010.jpg"]
[inline "mtn lions 5 passing through Whit, Jan 20, 2010.jpg"]
[inline "mtn lions 5 passing through Whit, Jan 20, 2010, 2.jpg"]
[inline "mtn lions 5 passing through Whit, Jan 20, 2010, 3.jpg"]
[signature]
Those are awesome pics! I've never, ever seen that many together at once. Looks like momma is teaching the young ones to hunt.
[signature]
I have not actually seen any in all the years hunting their, but I have heard them around the horses one nite at camp and then a couple years ago my dad came face to face with one eating a rabbit. He backed out quickly and so did the lion...
[signature]
Wow, those are great pics, never seen anything like it before. Seen one lion in the wild and thats it. Yes, I am sure those five critters put away some meat. [mad]
[signature]
Nice pics! Too bad the photographer couldn't pop a few.

There was a stinkin Lion on Skyline Drive in Ogden a few days ago. He was chasing deer all over the neighborhood.
[signature]
BUST HIM![mad]
[signature]
I had a friend send those pics to me a couple days ago, from the description he gave of the location, sounds like they were just over hill from where we hunt our deer.
[signature]
thats alot of lions in one area... wow
[signature]
A friend and I saw five lions like this 10+ years ago while snowmobiling near Avon UT. We watched them for quite awhile before they went over a ridge. I wish I had a camera since many people where skeptical that that many full grown lions would be together. Good to see this pic to add some credibility to our story.
[signature]
Hope they stay on your side of the hill, LOL.[Wink]
[signature]
Not sure the Rich folks want me shooting cats next to their 5 million dollar homes. [cool]
[signature]
They would be the 1st ones to bitch when their little Poodle comes up missing.[cool]
[signature]
Hey packfan you took the words right out my mouth. We need to get those big house cats out of are neighborhood. When i find out who owns them i will sue them. They owe me 600 dollars for a new ankle biter.
[signature]
That's funny.
[signature]