Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need your opinion
Hello Members,
We are working on a series of T.V. commercial spots to promote these fishing forums and that we will be running on Rocky Mountain T.V., WFN and Outdoor Channel. Can you please take a moment and click the link below to take .30 seconds and watch our latest spot. If you could take a moment after watching it and click the "Comment on this video" we would really appreciate any advice or suggestions you have on what you think we can do to improve or let us know if you like it the way it is?

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/videos/jump.cgi?Detailed=1206"]
[Image: 2613-thumbnail-1206.png]
[/url]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/videos/jump.cgi?Detailed=1206"]Click to view Video[/url]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
its salt water fishing...... not a montage` of fly fihsing, bass fishing, saltwater fishing...... why not that?
[signature]
Great call "K"! you are right, it really should be! We are working on a few more and that will definitely be addressed!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
the monoloauge (sp) is great and describes exactly what this site is all about.... i asked one of the guys to look at it with and with out sound..... without sound first, he said it looked like a commercial for a guide service out on the ocean, with sound he said it looked like a commercial for a guide service out on the ocean lol.... he asked the same thing also, if this is for BFT, could it be diversified and include a few types of freshwater fishing.... something like some dudes chucking flies on a river with early morning fog, that cuts to a large mouth exploding out of the lilly pads, to some kids fishing a back slough, to some dude surf casting.... etc?
[signature]
I just replied the same thing. Not only Salt Water, but species few of us get a chance to go after.
It did absolutely the opposite for me. If I saw that first, I wouldn't frequent or even log on at this site, but I know it is more than that.
[signature]