Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuberant Lake
Hey, I may just be fishin' here but has anyone been up to cuberant lake in the uintas, (close to pass lake trailhead). In the past I've found some decent cutts in there. Just wondering. Thanks.
[signature]
I posted a reply before but I misread your post so I replaced it with this one. I thought you were asking for any info but now I see that you want a recent report. I have been there in the past but not for a few years. You are right though, Cuberant can produce some better than average cutts. I am curious to hear a report now too. Good luck to you.

m
[signature]
[Smile]I fished Cuberant Lake last Labor Day weekend. I caught about a dozen 6" to 12" cutthroat on 1/8oz kamlooper spoons (orange/gold) and #10 pistol petes (black). There was another group of fishermen doing well on worms. On the hike up, I took a side trail to Kamas Lake where I caught two 15" to 16" cutts on a small roostertail. Good Luck when you go.
[signature]
welcome to the bft boards Junksiege!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
Sounds like cuberant may only have some small fellas in it this year. I do plan on heading up that way on Thursday. Maybe I should hit Kamas lake. A 16" cutty is quite nice for up there.
[signature]