Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish report
Hey folks, I'm new to post here but have enjoyed reading posts for a while so i thought I'd sign up and share some info. Fished Magic yesterday and we only caught 4 planter trout and a 6" perch. Went to Salmon Dam today and fished open water at the dam but got no bites in 3 hours[crazy]!
[signature]
Darn I was hoping to hear that the perch were biting! I fished the east side a three weeks ago and I caught 8 trout that ranged from 12 to 16 inches. I was thinking about going over tomorrow to try to find some perch but I may head to Mackay for Kokes instead. Is there still slush on top of the ice at Magic?
[signature]
Welcome to BFT!

Your report is not what I wanted to hear. I was thinking of Magic this coming Saturday. What time did you get there and how long did you fish?

I really want someplace with decent size trout and the perch a bonus. O'well maybe I'll go to PaliSades on Sat.

Windriver
[signature]
My Dad and I are going to PalliSades on Saturday, we haven't fished up there for a few years so we don't really know where we are going to try maybe we could meet up?
[signature]
In spots there is is still alot of slush under the snow. You will be cruising along and then all of a sudden you will sink down and you better be on the throttle!
Fished from about 10:00 to 3:00
[signature]
Thanks Two Dogs. Maghunter, I will let you know what Steelfisher and I decided to do.

Windriver
[signature]
Thanks for the info on the slush 2 Dogs. I fished the west side today from noon till 6:00 today. I caught 5 perch 8 to 10 inches and 8 trout from 8 to 16 inches long. Most trout were around 12-14 inches. I will figure out how to post pics on here sometime. I have tomorrow off so my 4 year old and I are going to Mackay.
[signature]
Did you every make it to Mackay last Feb?

If so, what is your report? I am thinking of heading there for a few days in late Jan or early Feb and would appreciate your feedback.
[signature]